Manulife Monthly High Income Fund
- Bell Media has officially unveiled its plans for the launch of CraveTV, a premium television streaming service offering thousands of hours of exclusive on-demand TV series, comedy specials and documentary programming.
- The service will cost $4 and launches on Dec. 11.
- CraveTV has already secured streaming rights to a vast catalogue of hit network television series and critically acclaimed premium shows. Among those exclusives are the comedy mega-hit “Seinfeld” and the first-look streaming rights to “Corner Gas: the Movie,” the much-anticipated Canadian comedy.
- Earlier this year, Bell announced it had secured the exclusive Canadian rights to game-changing HBO television series like “The Sopranos,” “Sex and the City,” "The Wire" and "Six Feet Under."
- In addition to its formidable library of old television classics, CraveTV will exclusively stream old seasons of current TV hits like "The Flash," "Arrow," "Orphan Black," "Flashpoint" and the ongoing BBC sci-fi standout "Doctor Who."
- Television customers with Telus Optik TV, Bell Fibe TV and Bell Aliant FibreOP TV set-top boxes will be offered access to the streaming service at launch. Customers will also be able to watch content with mobile apps, the web, game consoles and smart TVs.
- BCE is a 1.4% weight in the portfolio.